As promised, here’s a list of the posters we’ve put up:
- Dear Haverford, Consent is sexy. Love, SOAR
- Consent. Just Do It.
- When you asked if you could kiss me, I loved it.*
- Sexual assault can happen in public. Ask me if I want to dance.
- What’s scarier than the stranger in a dark alley? The friend in your bedroom who won’t take no for an answer.
- Just because you said you’re sorry, doesn’t mean you didn’t rape me.
- My skirt may be short, my top may be low, but that doesn’t mean that I’m ready to go.
- I had trust, concern, and respect for the person who assaulted me.
- Just because I’m wearing a hot outfit, doesn’t make me hot for you.
- Sexual assault. Not just a woman’s issue.*
- Hearing you say yes really turns me on.
- My erection ≄ My consent
- Don’t be afraid, I’m not made of glass, but get my permission before touching my ass.
- Don’t tell me that I want it. Ask me how much.
- I’m a victim of your language choice. I’m a survivor of my sexual assault.
- If I won’t say “yes,” I’ll never say “YES, YES, OH GOD YES!”
- Rape is not just an academic discussion to me.
- One fish, two fish, red fish, keep your penis to yourself.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and if I want your vagina I’ll ask for it.
- You signed the Honor Code, but you still assaulted me.
- If you see something, say something. Be an active bystander.
- Scholar. Athlete. Artist. Rapist. What are your extracurriculars?
- YES! YES! YES! Real consent is enthusiastic
- I was raped at Haverford. Let’s talk about it.
- I see you at the DC, and I know you assaulted me. Do you?
- I ♥ consensual sex!